My April Creationz


















It's always hard when it's time to say goodbye. This month I had to say goodbye to four people & thought it would be best to offer encouragement to them while I shared my feelings with them. These four cards are all similarly designed on the outside with "Best Wishes" on the front. The insides are different in each card (not pictured). The dezigns for the front of the cards are inspired by the recipient.



But my month looked up when I got to close it out by sending anniversary wishes to my sorority sisters and one of my closest friends. These greetingz are inspired by the ideals and principles of each of the respective organizationz.



Inspired by You. DeZigned by Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019