Personal Challenge: 200 envelopes & Thank Yous


A friend is getting married in August & decided she wanted to create her own unique invitations. The invites will be in a specially dezigned envelope & sealed with wax; the entire invite/envelope combination will be placed in a box and mailed to all the invitees. In order to create her desired look, she needed the help of the Cricut Expression. I was recruited to cut the envelopes... ALL 200 OF THEM! Luckily, both, I and my Expression came out of it all will minor cuts & bruises - LOL! {I will come back & post a pic of the finished product when I receive mine in the mail!}

Another friend called on my services for thank you cards. I created a few different ones - using my Cricut for some & not using it on others. The ones I did use the Cricut on are in an earlier post. The two you see here I chose not to use the Cricut on, but I did incorporate the Sizzix Texture Boutique. I love the embossed "thank you" squares on each of these cards!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop