Personal Challenge: Graduation Card & Summer Journal

I got started on my personal challenge and was able to use 4 Cricut cartridges between the two projects. The first is a graduation card for my little cousin. Last Saturday, he graduated from Kindergarten and I decided that I couldn't attend the event empty handed.

I used my Cricut Design Studio software to create his name & the "2010" for the card. I used images & fonts from Everyday Paper Dolls & the Calligraphy Collection for this & I decided to use a graduate for the "A" in his name to make it that much cuter!


The second project is a Summer Journal for my daughter. I used Design Studio again to lay out my design. I used Everyday Paper Dolls, Forever Young, & A Child's Year. I was also able to use my YourStory to bind the book & I am now officially hooked on creating books!!

I will continue to work on completing my challenge - I believe it is 4 down & 40 to go LOL! I'll be keeping this updated in my "Personal Challenge Checklist" to the left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019