Personal Challenge: Thank You Cards & Yudu Demo

Happy Father's Day to all the dads (and moms doing double duty!).


I am getting a late start today after spending the night camping out for the 2010 American Cancer Society Relay for Life of Detroit. It was a wonderful event & I am proud of my sorors who came together to raise over $1,000 for the cause!


I had to work yesterday - demoing the ProvoCraft Yudu screenprinting machine. I must say, I was skeptical about my ability to effectively demo this machine, since I had never had the chance to play with it. Well, it was so fun & I can see endless possibilities in my dezigns with it. For example, if I use a 220 screen (smaller holes for the ink to pass through), I can use vibrant colors & metallics to print invitations and more! I am adding it to my short list of things to look for on sale :) {Here are some of the things I was able to create}
I am also continuing to work on my personal challenge to use all of my Cricut cartridges before I can buy anymore. A friend requested some Thank You cards, so I used this as a chance to create a few different designs. In the first set, I used Mini Monograms, George & Basic Shapes, Accent Essentials, Zooballoo, Happily Ever After, & Wild Card.

In the second set, I used Plantin Schoolbook, Hannah Montana, Sentimentals, A Child's Year, & Mini Monograms. {I'll post these pics later}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019