It's Wedding Season!

So, in between my design team duties & my other two jobs - I usually claim four jobs, but my daughter is away with family for the summer, so I have 2 months off of job #1 :) - I also have orders to fill and greeting cards to make. Three of my friends are getting married in August & two of them ordered items from me for their special day (for the special envelopes I made, click here). The numbers you see here will be the table numbers at the reception for the wedding I'm attending this weekend. The numbers are cut from the Songbird cartridge and will "float" above the centerpieces on the table.

A fourth friend is doing a destination wedding and sought my services for her reception invitations. The picture here is the original sample. I will post the finalized design when it is all done.

As I work on all greeting cards & gifts, I'll post those too! Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019