Winter Wishes Card & Stencils for Bling

I am so excited! So excited, in fact, that I created a project that was not part of my regularly scheduled programming LOL.


I ventured to Hobby Lobby with my 40% off coupon in hand hoping to find something worth buying. I was attracted to the stencils, particularly the swirly ones. After my discovery of bling at Joann the other day, I figured I could use the stencils as guidelines for my blinged out dezigns... After 10 minutes of trying to decide, I noticed Grafix Blue Stencil Film & the idea hit me - use my Cricut Expression to make my own bling templates!

 

Using my Gypsy, I filled the mat with the swirly designs I liked (the ones pictured are from Cake Basics) in various sizes - something not offered on the precut stencils at the store. I did a quick Google search to find the right settings for my Cricut - blade depth at 6, pressure at 5, speed at 3 and multi-cut 2 - and I was ready to cut! They came out beautifully & I just had to try them out. The "Winter Wishes" card was so fun to make & the template worked awesomely.

I have two orders in progress, but I will get back to my challenge! Hope you'll join me!

Comments

  1. M.M. - these are beautiful! What a great, economical idea!! You get the Frugal award for the day! lol You do great work!

    Nedine
    http://msscrappycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019