Happy February: Flamingo Birthday Card


Happy February! As promised, I cranked out a few birthday cards & will be posting them throughout the month. This one is on it's way to sunny California to one of my bestest friends - shh! don't tell her!

I decided to cut all my birthday sayings out of cream, blue, burnt orange, & black metallic papers (DCWV Shimmer Stack & Colorbok stack from Walmart). After I had everything set up in my Gypsy, I mixed it up a little to see what combos I came up with... for the Flamingo Card above, the cut came out in blue & cream. The flamingo & happy birthday is one cut from the Life's a Beach cartridge. The finished card measures 5"x6.5" and the patterned paper is from a Colorbok stack from Walmart.

So simple & so cute!

Comments

  1. Very nice card. I really like your placement of the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop