Search This Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day! ... and the Winner is...

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I pray that this day & everyday is filled with love!

I am celebrating the day at my desk and reflecting on those I love & who love/have loved me...

Thank you to all of those who stopped by over the weekend for the two blog hops I participated in! If you haven't had a chance to check out the postings from the hop, please take time to do so - these ladies rocked out their projects and created a lot of inspiration for you to scraplift.

A special welcome to the 20 new followers I picked up along the way!!! I am that much closer to my goal of 125 followers, but I am not quite there... I'm guessing my blog candy wasn't sweet enough LOL! (Guess, I'll have to do something about that - stay tuned!)

Without further ado... the winner of the sweet blog candy prize pack of acrylic stamps, a Cuttlebug embossing folder, dimensional stickers, a chipboard book, a card kit, metal embellishments, rub-ons, and more is...

JAZMIN said: "Just like Cassie said "Bling is a girl's best friend" and you did it very well. I also love the easel card... I'm going to start incorporating it in my cards... Keep up the good work... "

Congratulations! Please send me an email at mycraftz at aol dot com with your mailing address by 5pm on Wednesday, February 16, 2011.

I am still pursuing my 125 follower goal - any ideas how I can get there??? Great ideas are rewarded ;)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for posting!