Only 2 Followers to Go & More!

I only need two more followers to reach my 125 follower goal... who will they be???

When I reach my goal, I will use random.org to choose the lucky follower who will win a bit of special blog candy!!!

I will begin my drive for 250 followers immediately after I hit that milestone - and one of my faithful followers will win a Cricut cartridge!

Thank you all for your support!

AND

I just shipped off my altered canister & mini album for a swap over on the Cricut messageboard (love those ladies & gent). I am proud of myself - I am not a scrapper, so this was interesting for me - for getting it done & getting it out on time. I hope that my swap partner loves it... and all the goodies that come with it!!

Here's a peek at it ~

Mini Album - click HERE for the tutorial
Stay tuned for more pictures!

Comments

  1. Great mini album and tutorial (I love the little lamb).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to help you reach your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you reached your goal. yeah!!
    Cathy
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019