Snow Day & Happy February

So, I am snowed in today :-D

I am so happy! I am being very productive & having a good old fashioned laid back kind of day. So far I have tackled the laundry and...

... Started my birthday month celebration! And what better way to celebrate than to start making birthday cards! For February to be the shortest month, there sure are a lot of birthdays to celebrate this month. In line with my personal cricut cartridge challenge, I whipped out my Gypsy & cut a bunch of "Happy Birthdays" from all the different cartridges I have with those sentiments on them. I will be making & posting cards throughout the month & getting them to my February birthday buddies!

And just because I always have so much free time LOL I am also in two Valentine's Day hops & an altered container/mini album swap - so stay tuned for many projects this month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019