Super Bowl Sunday Challenge: Be Mine Card

Christel over at One Scrappin' Sista issued a Super Bowl Sunday Challenge & I decided to jump in. The challenge was to create a project either about the Super Bowl or using the colors of the teams... well, in honor of my beloved Troy Polamalu, I chose to use the black & yellow of the Steelers to create a Valentine's themed card.



The finished card measures 6.5" by 5". I used patterned paper from DCWV Extreme Paper Stack, Core'dinations Gemstones cardstock in Citrine & Pearl, Bazzill Bling in Celebrity, and ribbon from my stash. I inked the edges of the patterned paper & the card mat with Studio G Chalks  in Gold. I used my Sentimentals & Designer's Calendar Cricut cartridges for the die cuts. And with the help of 3D Zots, I gave the card a little pop.



This was a fun challenge... oh, and Go Pittsburgh Packers... LOL!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019