Craftin' Sistahs on Facebook - Challenge #2

Last week's challenge was to choose three Bs - items, colors, etc. as long as it started with a B - to create a card or a layout. The ladies who participated in the challenge really rocked it!

Cassie at Cassie's Crop Corner created two cards. The first using black, blue, & bling and the second using brown, blue, & buttons. Her cards are beautiful:
 

Cynta at Living According to the Master's Plan whipped up this musically inspired card:


I chose for my Bs, brown, blue, butterflies, and a bonus of BLING! I pulled out my DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies stack and found a super cute brown & blue sheet with silver foil detail in the corner.


To make this tall card, I cut brown American Crafts cardstock at 8" by 9" and scored it at 4" the long way to form a 4" by 9" card. I cut white Georgia Pacific cardstock at 3.75" by 8.75" to form the mat for my DCWV cardstock (which I cut at 3.5" by 8.5"). I used my Corner Chomper to round the corners at 1/4". I inked the edges with Tsukineko Brilliance in Coffee Bean and I used my Sakura Souffle #950 for the butterfly trails. I had fun making this card & all my co-workers loved it.

The butterflies were cut at 3", 1.5", and 1" from the Cake Basics Cricut cartridge. The butterflies have flown off to one of our team members who is on her way to new & exciting adventures in California.

Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the challenge!

For week three, the challenge is to create something other than a card or layout (could be an altered item, another paper craft, a canvas, etc.) using you biggest crafting investment! Let us know if you're in - All are welcome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019