Search This Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, April 18, 2011

Just a Few Cards

I was so excited that I reached my goal that I decided to make a few really quick cards.

I grabbed the Earth & Sky Linen Textured Cardstock textured value pack from The Paper Company (sold at Joann). I like this paper for the texture & ease of use - creases well, doesn't tear when embossed, & holds ink well - but wish it was thicker.



I also pulled out DCWV Mariposa Chipboard Embellishments (caught them on clearance a year or so ago & hadn't used them) and Colorbok Life's Blessings Sticker Pack (another clearance buy). Add in some ribbon from my stash & a few sheets from my DCWV mat stacks and I was all set to go!

On this card, I used my Sizzix Texture Boutique & my new Tim Holtz Alterations (embossing folders) in Damask ~ I just love this!


My favorite in this impromptu set is this horizontal card featuring a sheet from the new DCWV Royal Garden mat stack. I just love the foil & bold colors of that stack!


I'm still on a quest to get to 350 followers this week so I can give away both Cricut cartridges! Click here for more details.

Also, there's a challenge going on in the Craftin' Sistahs group on Facebook. Using this picture as inspiration, create a card or layout & link to this post by 11:59pm on Thursday, April 24th.





3 comments:

  1. oh wow these are some wonderful cards... love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for posting!