My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy

Core'Dinations is having a design team call & I decided to pull some of my projects together & give it a shot.

I am quite partial to the Gemstones Collection. I love, love, love shiny things & I feel that this paper makes my projects pop! I have a small stash of other Core'Dinations papers too and love working with them.

For a Super Bowl 2011 challenge, I reached for my Gemstones paper in Citrine & Yellow Topaz to give my bee & hearts a little more dimension & attraction.


For this quick condolences card, I reached for Gemstones cardstock in Sapphire for the mat for my sentiment. I used 3M foam tape to give it a little lift & the recipient was glad to receive the card.


These invitations were a big hit! I used Gemstones cardstock in both Amethyst & Sapphire to create these beauties. I randomly ripped the base of each invitation & used a coordinating chalk ink to add color to the exposed edge... the ripped piece was not wasted either - I used the opposite ripped piece to add to the base under the wording inside to bring the whole invitation together.


It's so fun to look back at projects & find new inspiration in them! Hope you enjoyed it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019