Happy 40th Birthday to My Big Sister!

Pin It

My sister celebrated her 40th birthday in grand style & I was so happy to be there!

She had a formal dinner & invited her closest family & friends. The "party" was held at the marina & that created an awesome backdrop for the event. She was truly a diva for the day & everyone had a wonderful time.

I couldn't go to the party empty handed, so I whipped up an elegant card to commemorate the event. Her invitations were red, so I figured I would incorporate red into my design... well, red didn't really work out, so I reached for some fuchsia ribbon and viola! a beautiful design!


Well, I got to the party to be surprised that the room was decked out in cream and fuchsia!

I had a great time with my sisters (and just out in general, don't do that much LOL)


Comments

  1. What a fabulous party for your sister! Looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019