Search This Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy 40th Birthday to My Big Sister!

Pin It

My sister celebrated her 40th birthday in grand style & I was so happy to be there!

She had a formal dinner & invited her closest family & friends. The "party" was held at the marina & that created an awesome backdrop for the event. She was truly a diva for the day & everyone had a wonderful time.

I couldn't go to the party empty handed, so I whipped up an elegant card to commemorate the event. Her invitations were red, so I figured I would incorporate red into my design... well, red didn't really work out, so I reached for some fuchsia ribbon and viola! a beautiful design!


Well, I got to the party to be surprised that the room was decked out in cream and fuchsia!

I had a great time with my sisters (and just out in general, don't do that much LOL)


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous party for your sister! Looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for posting!