Search This Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's Birthday Season (it always is LOL)

Pin It

I feel like I have been making birthday cards all month - and I am not done yet!

So far this month, I have made a few cards that I am including in this post (I will post a few more later).

The first card was made for a co-worker whose sorority colors are pink & green. I figured the bold design of this card would be right up her alley.


I used the Recollections Femme Fatale stack. I am really starting to like using some of the big & bold prints on my printed paper/cardstock to make my cards pop. Because there really wasn't much white in the print, I wanted to minimize the amount of white I used on the outside of the card... I used some fuchsia ribbon from my stash and a few small fuchsia brads to highlight my sentiment.

The second card was for a male co-worker and I always have a hard time creating for men. For this card, I found inspiration in a previous design.


For this one, I used some paper from a kit I won from Scraps Of Color. I cut the circles with my Fiskars Circle Cutter, choosing four different sizes. The first card I made in this design was a few years ago & came from one of my paper crafting magazines (sorry, can't remember which one). Here it is:


Hope you enjoyed the cards! Be sure to comment on this post for an extra chance to win (win what, you ask??? click here for more details)

2 comments:

  1. Love your cards. I always have a hard time with masculine cards too. Great job.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for posting!