Search This Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Beginnings...

One of my co-workers just welcomed a beautiful baby girl into her life & wow was she showered!

Her family and friends hosted a baby shower for her last month & I had the privilege of creating her invitations.


This invite really simple with just a little matting & some super cute feet punches. I picked up the safety pin embellishments (from the party section) and the safety pin paper from Hobby Lobby.

In the office, we decided to give her a small shower (we were just a little too late - she went into labor & missed our event). For that shower, I made two cards for our entire staff to sign to give to her & the new baby.

Here is the first one:



The second one was a little more creative:



This one is a zig-zag card with two inner panels for people to sign. I had fun with this one & pulled out my Sizzix Texture Boutique and my favorite stickers - Silver Peel Off Stickers. I used the onesie, booties, & bow on pink cardstock and cut around the design... the results are too cute!

This is your last chance to post a comment for a chance to win my last prize. I will choose the winner on Friday evening (after I come home from visiting the new baby :)

Post your comment by Friday, October 21st at 12pm EST. Remember, you get a chance to win for each of this week's posts that you comment on. I'll use random.org to pick the lucky winner!

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are darling. Congratulations to the new Mom and Dad. Babies are gifts from heaven.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for posting!