Prizes & a Project

Well, it i time to announce the last winner (and a bonus winner!)

Random.org chose Bunnyfreak! And I decided to give out one more prize, and it chose Babe as the winner of the bonus prize.

Cathy chose Prize Y - the Designer's Calendar Cricut Cartridge


Leaving Prize X for Bunnyfreak - American Girl Crafts "friends" border punch


And Babe will be receiving a stamper's blog candy pack with stamps & inks - including this!


Thank you all for continuing to drop in & check out my projects! I think the spirit of the season has come over me & I will be giving away many more goodies in the coming weeks - stay tuned.

As promised in the title, there is a project too! I was in a swap over at Scraps of Color this month and the theme was Christmas. I chose to use some paper I picked up at Big Lots and a sentiment I got from PaperCrafts magazine with (my new favorite) kraft cardstock and here is what I came up with:


Comments

  1. Oh, WOW I did win. Thanks so much. Sending an email right now, (again) LOL

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah....so excited!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    cangrats to the other winners:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019