Appreciating Teachers & Launching My Business


Teachers' Appreciation Bookmarks


So, the creative juices are flowing this month! I was tasked with creating a little something special for the teachers at my daughter's school on behalf of the PTO. The bookmarks (pictured) above were a big hit with the teachers, as, I guess, no one had ever done anything like that for them before.










So, in efforts to launch my business & get my name out there, I contracted a few of my friends. The deal was that I would make 5 or so cards for them for any occasion and they would let the recipient know that I handmade them and share my business cards with them. In return for letting me "use them" :) I will make them a personalized set of notecards - can't beat that deal, huh? So above were a few of the Mother's Day request I had from this little venture.


And, my business did kick off! I have an order to do Open House invites for an upcoming celebration for a new grad. The dezign idea is based on the color theme & to replicate a diploma... let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop