110 Invitations - Done!

A friend asked me to create Retirement Party Invitations for her mom's party. She said she needed 50, so I planned to keep the design simple but elegant for her... But 50 turned into 100... And 100 turned into 110! I soon learned that even a simple dezign is a dezign nonetheless & takes many hours to complete. I deliver the order later on today & I am hopeful my hours of "hard" labor will be appreciated.

Comments

  1. LOL...I learned that lesson with my dad's bday invitations. 30 became 75; and yes, they took many hours, so I feel your pain. All of your hard work shows; your invitations are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your design is great - I hope the party was a big success!

    What a big job that was for you - congratulations on getting them done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop