AM Power Outage

SO, I woke up this morning to find my power out... no, real good reason for it at all. There was no weather event last night while I was sleeping (which I was only doing from 2am to 7am). No report of a truck hitting a pole or anything. So, I wonder what happened?

I am, however, using this time to the best of my ability. I have already swept the kitchen floor. I am going to do some light cleaning in my living room/craft area - gotta avoid sweating or I'll defeat the purpose of my late shower last night {LOL}. And maybe throw some crafting in there... I have a few projects I started that got derailed because of the last two big orders I had come in - I have some prize winners waiting on their prizes & I might just get them into the mail today! {praying I do}

I'll keep you all posted!

Comments

  1. Hope all is well by now. Temps are too high for power outages!!

    God Bless,
    PCM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop