I'm Going Krazy! LOL!


I finished my second creation for Tangee over at Kricut Krazy. I made a 5.75 by 5.25 card from the Cricut Zooballoo cartridge. The card was pretty simple & I like how it all came together. Again, I changed the colors from what they used in the handbook, but I think the purple & green design is so cute! I also chose to use a "5" instead of a "4" (most of the kiddies I know are approaching 5, so I'll be able to use this card in the next few months for a birthday). The instructions tell you to cut the frame in, both, black & white and then mix and match the pieces for the effect shown - I chose to cut the frame in white & cut the shadow of the frame in black to give me some overlap to help me assemble the frame better. I really enjoyed tracing around the diecuts. I had never thought to do that & was a little apprehensive about doing it on this card, but I ended up loving the effect on the card.


Two down, two to go... Stay tuned!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop