Tried it again & I love it! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - September 10, 2010 My Mickey in Cricut Design Studio (before)... and After I applied my new trick... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Dakota BearSeptember 10, 2010 at 10:23 PMLove it!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyM.M. DeZignsSeptember 11, 2010 at 5:09 PMThanks Dakota! I think it is so cool. I am going to make a few cards from all the carts I wish I had LOL!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyphraramaOctober 3, 2010 at 11:51 AMI tried your new application. But I must be missing something. I could not get elmo to match up in size. Will you have a video on this?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thank you so much for posting!
Love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Dakota! I think it is so cool. I am going to make a few cards from all the carts I wish I had LOL!
ReplyDeleteI tried your new application. But I must be missing something. I could not get elmo to match up in size. Will you have a video on this?
ReplyDelete