October Swaps

 
 
I participted in 2 card swaps this month & all my cards went postal (were mailed out) today.

For the swap on the CricutScrapLifters Yahoo! Group swap, I made a "Best Wishes" card & a winter-themed card. In addition to using my Cricut cartridges, I also used my border punches & my newest Martha Stewart Punch-Around-the-Page set, Double Loop.

The other swap was over at Scraps of Color. This month's theme was Thank You. I opted to use my Cricut & my Martha Stewart Deep Edge punch for my design & two of my favorite colors - orange & blue. I came across some cute, clearanced accents at Michael's Arts & Crafts & added them to the front of the card, along with some ribbon. Inside, the writing area is actually a tag.

I was able to use my Graphically Speaking, Lyrical Letters, & Sentimentals Cricut cartridges on these projects - my personal challenge goes on :)

Comments

  1. Very cute!!! I'm new to the blogging world - how do you get involved in swaps?
    Thanks!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop