Happy New Year!!!

I had a wonderful time ringing in the new year with my Detroit World Outreach family last night! From the praise & worship to the fireworks (yes, fireworks in the church) to the reggae-style freestyling that was going on, it was a New Year party for the record books. My daughter had practiced the night before so she could stay up LOL!

As I was celebrating & thanking God for getting me through a really rough year, I came to some conclusions for 2011 - I am going to work to expand my business (stay tuned) and financial stability & flexibility will be a priority.

What do you plan to do in the new year?

Comments

  1. Happy New Year!
    Plan to live life in service to God where ever He leads me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop