Winter Wishes Card & Stencils for Bling

I am so excited! So excited, in fact, that I created a project that was not part of my regularly scheduled programming LOL.


I ventured to Hobby Lobby with my 40% off coupon in hand hoping to find something worth buying. I was attracted to the stencils, particularly the swirly ones. After my discovery of bling at Joann the other day, I figured I could use the stencils as guidelines for my blinged out dezigns... After 10 minutes of trying to decide, I noticed Grafix Blue Stencil Film & the idea hit me - use my Cricut Expression to make my own bling templates!

 

Using my Gypsy, I filled the mat with the swirly designs I liked (the ones pictured are from Cake Basics) in various sizes - something not offered on the precut stencils at the store. I did a quick Google search to find the right settings for my Cricut - blade depth at 6, pressure at 5, speed at 3 and multi-cut 2 - and I was ready to cut! They came out beautifully & I just had to try them out. The "Winter Wishes" card was so fun to make & the template worked awesomely.

I have two orders in progress, but I will get back to my challenge! Hope you'll join me!

Comments

  1. M.M. - these are beautiful! What a great, economical idea!! You get the Frugal award for the day! lol You do great work!

    Nedine
    http://msscrappycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop