125 Followers - Here I Come!

If you're here for the Fabulous & 50 Blog Hop, this is the right place (scroll down to the next post), but I wanted to take a minute to let you all know about my goal & the candy associated with it. When I reach 125 followers, I will send one lucky follower some special blog candy... when I reach 250 followers, I will send one lucky follower (who has commentd on my blog within that week) a Cricut cartridge!

Thank you for all of those who have followed so far, please spread the word & stay tuned!

Comments

  1. I tried to help you reach your goal. I am follower 109! It shouldn't be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome thanks for the chance. I have come to your blog often and just now become a follower.
    angel hugs
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck getting to 150 - im now following!

    Kimberly
    kimberly.pate@gmail.com
    http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been a follower for awhile. I see you're very close to that 125 mark -- maybe today will be the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so close now ....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Normea, I left a blog award for you over on my blog. Please come by to get it. Thanks, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck reaching your goal, you can do it:)
    Cathy
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.om

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop