Super Bowl Sunday Challenge: Be Mine Card

Christel over at One Scrappin' Sista issued a Super Bowl Sunday Challenge & I decided to jump in. The challenge was to create a project either about the Super Bowl or using the colors of the teams... well, in honor of my beloved Troy Polamalu, I chose to use the black & yellow of the Steelers to create a Valentine's themed card.



The finished card measures 6.5" by 5". I used patterned paper from DCWV Extreme Paper Stack, Core'dinations Gemstones cardstock in Citrine & Pearl, Bazzill Bling in Celebrity, and ribbon from my stash. I inked the edges of the patterned paper & the card mat with Studio G Chalks  in Gold. I used my Sentimentals & Designer's Calendar Cricut cartridges for the die cuts. And with the help of 3D Zots, I gave the card a little pop.



This was a fun challenge... oh, and Go Pittsburgh Packers... LOL!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop