Diamond Ring Card

My cousin commissioned me to make a birthday card for her spiritual mother. Her prerequisites were to include fuchsia, lime green, and a diamond ring... I said ok.

I pulled out my Gypsy to search for a diamond ring & found one on the Sweethearts cartridge. I decided to make the entire card in the shape of the diamond ring - easier said than done.

I found a circle card on the Wild Card cartridge and decided to add the diamond ring to the front of it. This helped the card base be a little more sturdy.

I didn't think the ring had enough "bling" to it... can't be a diamond ring without the bling! So I pulled out some Joann's Holiday Inspiration gold ribbon, some Core'dinations silver cardstock, some hotfix rhinestones & my hotfix applicator and blinged it out!


I adhered the blingy ring to the front of the card ~


But there still seemed to be a little something missing... I added "For You" from my Sentimantals cartridge ~


My cousin loved it & has reported that her spiritual mom loves it too!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop