My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy

Core'Dinations is having a design team call & I decided to pull some of my projects together & give it a shot.

I am quite partial to the Gemstones Collection. I love, love, love shiny things & I feel that this paper makes my projects pop! I have a small stash of other Core'Dinations papers too and love working with them.

For a Super Bowl 2011 challenge, I reached for my Gemstones paper in Citrine & Yellow Topaz to give my bee & hearts a little more dimension & attraction.


For this quick condolences card, I reached for Gemstones cardstock in Sapphire for the mat for my sentiment. I used 3M foam tape to give it a little lift & the recipient was glad to receive the card.


These invitations were a big hit! I used Gemstones cardstock in both Amethyst & Sapphire to create these beauties. I randomly ripped the base of each invitation & used a coordinating chalk ink to add color to the exposed edge... the ripped piece was not wasted either - I used the opposite ripped piece to add to the base under the wording inside to bring the whole invitation together.


It's so fun to look back at projects & find new inspiration in them! Hope you enjoyed it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop