It Seems Like Forever...

... since I have posted. I have missed you all!

My laptop had been stalling out on me for a few weeks & it just got to be too much! I took it in to Staples for the free PC Tuneup & they found that they needed to do a little more... $40 later, my baby is al(most) better LOL!

Anywho, I won!!! Jazzy let me know that I won one of the 3-month memberships to the Cricut Circle! I am so excited & can't wait to see what my membership entails! Thanks Jazmin!

This weekend is the blog hop. Be sure to stop by to see what my crafty friends & I have in store for you!


And a hop's no hop without a sweet treat or two along the way! Be sure to check us out to see what we have in our goodie bags :)

(Oh & I got a great deal on some Cricut Lite cartridges & also picked up Picturesque... stay tuned for new projects using these carts!)

Comments

  1. Welcome back:) I will be there for the Something new Blog hop:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, hope your laptop hangs in there. I will be here for the blog hop. Congrats on the Cricut cirle win, she also let me win, and I am so excited
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are back...congrats on your win

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop