Happy Birthday Scrappin' Sista!

Pin It

This month, I am one of the special guests over at One Scrappin Sista's blog.


All this month, she has had her crafty friends stopping by to create beautiful projects using her favorite colors.


I chose to create a Beautiful Butterfly Birthday card using turquoise, orange (my favorite color), and purple.


For my project, I made - what else - a birthday card. 






I recently picked up an American Girl border punch & a Cuttlebug embossing folder - from the Cricut Companion Once Upon a Princess set -  that, both, featured butterflies. I was so anxious to use them on a project together. What better time to create than now?!?! I used turquoise Recollections metallic cardstock from Michael's along with purple & orange cardstock from their seasonal packs. 






I used some of my VersaMagic chalk ink in Sea Breeze to ink the edges of the card base & layered pieces. I added some white ribbon from my stack & a few brads and viola! 






Hope you all enjoyed my project. Happy Birthday month Christel!


There are some great projects over at her blog & some chances to win some sweet blog candy - be sure to check it out here!


I have a few more birthday cards coming up along with graduation announcements - so stay tuned!


(Hope all of this month's winners received their goodies!!!)

Comments

  1. I love your card! You did a great job combining my favorite colors. Thanks for joining in my birthday celebration. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop