It Has Been A While!

It has been so long since I posted that I am not sure if I still have  followers... are you all still out there???  Let me hear from you (at least 20 of you) and I will give away some goodies!  I haven't given up on crafting though. I made my first explosion box for my  daughter for her birthday. She really liked it - but she hoped a puppy would  have jumped out LOL!  (Leave a comment to be entered in the "drawing" by Tuesday, October 4th at 12pm  EST. If you are chosen as the winner, you may win a Cricut Cartridge, a set of  Nestabilities, or some other wonderful goodie!) 

Comments

  1. Funny story about your daughter wanting the puppy to hop out.
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable box! I love the bright colors you chose to use. Funny about the puppy, thank goodness she didn't want a pony huh?!?!

    Welcome back! ;)

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet box - I love the colors and papers you used! So cheerful - perfect for a birthday box! I am thinking that would have been a tiny puppy :)

    Hope nothing bad was keeping you from blogging.

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, love it!!
    We are still here, lol, no worries, life happens..........:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still following you! Love you box.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still here. Cute explosion box. TFS

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop