Mother's Day 2014

I woke up to the sweetest smell on Sunday. Apples & cinnamon. Spicy sausage. Cheesy grits. All made just for me by my one & only daughter! I knew I was in for a great day... I hope all the mothers out there had awesome days as well.

I spent the days leading up to Mother's Day making cards. Here are a few of my favorites!

Comments

  1. These are gorgeous! I especially like the third one. What do you call that kind of card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's a 3d card, but I'll have to search to see where I saw it. I'll send it to you when I find it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop