Detroit Lions

I am from Detroit and I love my city! Don't we all lol! I was commissioned by a friend off a co-worker to make a Detroit Lions themed birthday card for her boyfriend. She explained that her gift to him was going to be tickets to an upcoming Lions game. So I set out to see what I could come up with. I finally turned to my trusty Cricut Expression and Cricut Craft Room. I had recently branched out and subscribed to the Cricut Library giving me access to thousands of images - I just knew somewhere in there would be the lion that I needed. I found this lion card on the French Manor cartridge & it was perfect!

Comments

  1. I love how you superimposed the lion on top of the patterned paper. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop