Didn't know that could happen - my apologies

I realized that I had let an entire month go by this year and hasn't posted anything to my blog... "I have to do better," I said to myself. How surprised was I to find that what appeared to be spam emails had been posted to my blog - how in the world does that happen?!?

I apologize to anyone who is following or subscribing who may have received those spam posts. I will be being more vigilant moving forward to insure this doesn't gotten anymore.

Stay tuned for more of what I've been making, deals & steals for cool crafty things, and more!

Comments

  1. So glad to see you posting again! I agree...how does that happen? I had to set my blog so that I could approve all posts because spam comments were posting to my blog. Crazy, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop