Celebrate New Life & New Life Together!







This past month, the items I created were inspired by new life - a brand new baby & a weddng. A friend contacted me to make birth announcements for a friend who was expecting. As soon as the baby was born, I got the call.











The dezign is inspired by the mom's love for pink. I created a "ribbon" using the details of the new little one. The finished product included instructions to assemble them as easels. They were a big hit!



The other new life is a new life together... wedding invitations. The colors are shades of green, cream, & brown. The bride-to-be ordered this wonderful paper & it was the inspiration for these beautiful invites.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!

Happy February: Angie's Paper Passion's 50th Birthday Blog Hop