I'm back... and the challenge is on!

I have been away from my blog from a while, but I have been inspired by my sistas to get back in the swing - really to get it going, as I hadn't done much with it before LOL!

Well, in the time that I have been away, I have begun to perfect my craft & really launch my business. I have also become addicted to that wonderful toy called the Cricut! It is such a wonderful accessory to any crafters arsenal - if you don't have one, you should definitely check it out.

Anyhoo, I realized that I have been spending way too much money on this toy & its extras - the cartridges! I went from 28 to 44 in a few months and that is not a small amount of money. Luckily, I don't believe in buying anything full price & I do believe that you can buy things from anywhere they sell it... so I will find deals in some unlikely places at times (that's another entry all together). To get my life back together, I decided to stop my craft spending for June, July, & August, with the only exception being if I need supplies to complete an order. With June officially halfway over, I haven't done too bad, but I haven't gone cold turkey either.

I have successfully stopped my Cricut cartridge purchases (but, if I find Life's a Beach on ebay for less than $20, it's mine) by issuing a challenge to myself to utilize all of the cartridges I currently have in a new porject before I can buy another new one (with the Life's a Beach exception mentioned above). So far it's a slow start because orders are coming in that have needs outside of my carts, but I will keep on pushing... and posting the fruits of my labor here. Stay tuned!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019