$1.99-$9.99 Cricut Cartridges!

Okay, this year I am being very conscious of the money I spend... so when I heard Cricut Cartridges were $9.99 at Michael's (sale is going on at some Michael's now, so check your out), I was excited... but I remembered I am trying to stay within my budget this year.

Then, a friend let me know that cartridges were on sale for $1.99 (yes, one dollar & ninety-nine cents) at her Kroger store, I couldn't justify not spending $2 on a cartridge! I've gone to three of my local Kroger stores (two near my office & one near my home) and only found 1 cartridge... but who could beat it at that price?!?!?

If you have these stores near you, it may be worth taking a trip this weekend!

(Note: if you don't have Kroger grocery stores, you may find them at other stores. ProvoCraft sold the Cricut machines & cartridges in a few different grocery stores this summer... I believe these are the ones with the special sale.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019