And the award goes to...

Angie from My PaperPassion has given me the The Liebster Blog Award! Thanks so much Angie!

You make me feel so special!



The Liebster Blog award is given to bring newer blogs into the light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise have been noticed and should be!

As recipient you must share the love and pass it along to others. As well as these four things:

1. You must post on your blog and tell a little about the award and announce your 3-5 picks.

2. Let those know you have chosen them.

3. Copy and post the award on your blog for all to see.

These things are always hard for me... but, I’ve decided to pass this award on to the following wonderful blogs:

and
Michelle at NowStampThis

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019