So sad... the winners didn't come forward :(

So the winners of my 125 Follower wonderful happy time didn't come forward to claim their prizes :(

So, back to the drawing board I went and now... drumroll please... the new winning # is


Translation ~ Congratulations to PinkBlingCrafter & Charvonna Stackhouse!!! (If you are confused as to why there are two winners, click here to read the previous winner announcement post)

Please send me an email at mycraftz (at) aol (dot) com with your name & mailing address along with your favorite color & favorite craft (scrapbooking, cardmaking, crochet, knit, quilting, etc.) by 11:59pm on Tuesday, March 15, 2011. If I don't hear from you, I will choose yet another winner.

I can't wait until the winner gets to claim their prize when I reach 250 followers & give away a Cricut cartridge - I'm so excited!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019