Let's Go Tigers! (Still on a Mission for 250 Followers)

Hello Everyone!

Thank you all so much for your support in my quest (click this link to enter to win a cricut cartridge & learn all about the many ways to help me in my quest here)

My daughter & I are making shirts again {check out her first shirt here}. Next Friday, she can wear a Detroit Tigers shirt to school, but she doesn't have one... That to me was an excellent excuse to pull out the freezer paper, the Gypsy, the Cricut Expression, and the iron!

The Detroit Tigers have a few symbols including the Old English "D". The capital D from the Blackletter cartridge is just perfect!

We have homework tonight, so we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see her finished product.

{Remember: commenting on this post is another entry to win the cartridge!}

Comments

  1. Great idea to make your own Tigers shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that you've set a goal and intend to keep and reach it! You Go Gurl! Someday, when I grow up, I hope to have a blog like yours! :D Good luck with those T-shirts...don't forget to post a pic! Renee Collier/SOC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the t-shirt... and some instructions, because I'm interested in doing a shirt or two... ;)

    Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun project! I LOVE the old American League East.
    Amyscats (a Tribe fan)
    amylfahnestock at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to make shirts using my cricut. Would come in handy for making Disney shirts. This is something I need to learn.

    coupondenise at live dot com

    ReplyDelete

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019