Love Is... Wall Art

Happy Good Friday!

A few weeks ago, my cousin asked me to create some wall art for her. She had purchased some vinyl & had finally figured out what she wanted it to say.

She came up with a combination of scriptures about Love.

I used my Cricut Design Studio, my Expression & my 12x24 mat to create the design. I used the Calligraphy Collection, MS Elegant Cake Art, MS Seasonal Cake Art, & Cindy Loo cartridges for the fonts.

Weeding out all the little pieces inside the letters was horrendous! But my cousin enjoyed doing it, so it worked out well.

Oh, and I didn't have transfer tape, so we used a wide roll of masking tape to transfer the vinyl to the wall... Whew, what a process that was. But she loves it & that's all that matters :)

Comments

  1. Well it came out great!!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, it's not as easy as it looks. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it/great job..love this verse

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE is an action word. You showed so much love to your cousin by making this for her. It looks great, the fonts go so well together. I love it.

    http://sillyp4jc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks perfect ! and all the weeding was worth it ! I am glad you hit your 250 followers .. I am a new follower from the Love Party Link Up
    Hugs,
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting!

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019