Only 28 Followers to Go!

Welcome, welcome, welcome to all my new followers!

I am so happy to have you here, please feel free to look around & make yourself at home LOL!

If you joined me from K Andrew's Link Up Party, be sure to stop by this post to learn about my super sweet blog candy & my quest to 250 followers (and what will happen if I get to 350 within a week of it)

Be sure you do as much as you can so you can have as many entries as possible! I am so excited & glad to have you all here!

Here are some bookmarks I made (great way to use your scraps) a while back ~ don't think I posted them ~ for the crew that helped me with training at work. Enjoy & stay tuned!

Comments

  1. They are very pretty. Are those stamped sentiments you've added?

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really cute, and a great way to use up scraps....

    Brodiec88 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Melissa - I printed on the vellum with my computer & printer. I copied the sentiment in different colors to coordinate with the patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete

Popular posts from this blog

It's that Time! The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

Using all the Cricut Cartridge Images - even the catridges you don't have!

Vision Board 2019