The requirements to accept this award are :
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Pass it on to 15 other bloggers & let them know
Here are 7 things about me:
- I want to be a lawyer. I took a year off after undergrad & ended up falling into the nonprofit sector. That was almost 10 years ago. This year, I plan to take the LSAT and get back on track.
- I'm an organizer, even though you couldn't tell by glancing around my house... but if you look very closely, you can see the depth of organization in the areas where I have taken the time to get things in order.
- I love my church! I had been on a church strike for some years, but at the end of 2009 I found my "set place" and I am so thankful!
- I love bananas!
- I often find a way to work something metallic (usually cardstock) into my creations.
- The "M.M." stands for Mali's Mom.
- I extended my undergrad career so that I could study abroad in Benin (Africa) and France.
- Unique Monique Gift Baskets & More
- Inking It Up Crazy
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Designs by Michelle
- Sweet Magnolia Rose
- Diary of a Scrapbook Addict
- Disney Dreamer Designs
- Integrating Literacy (not crafty, but a great friend & a great resource)
- Squirly Girl Creations
- Digital Pencil Too
- Getting Cricky with K Andrew
- Two Scraptastic Gals
- Creations by Christie
- Trish & Treasure
- Capadia Designs
Have you entered to win the other Cricut cartridge yet? Click here for details.